Do you want to become lazy and pragmatic programmer?
Take a dip of this blog or dive into deep clusters
- How to Patch a Package in Vendor, Yet Allow its Updates
- How Will Programming look like in 2025?
- Why Class Constants Should be Typed
- How to create a Monorepo from Existing Repositories in 7 Steps
- Drop RobotLoader and let Composer Deal with Autoloading
- @inject or @required will Get You Any Services Fast
- The Bulletproof Event Naming For Symfony Event Dispatcher
- The Future of Pehapkari Meetups and Training - You
- How to Upgrade to Symplify 8 - From Fixers to Rector Rules
- How to Upgrade to Symplify 8 - From Sniffs to PHPStan Rules
- Forget Complex Migrations, Use Cleaning Lady Checklist
- How to Hydrate Arrays to Objects via Constructor
- How to Migrate Spaghetti to 304 Symfony 5 Controllers Over Weekend
- How to Find Dead Symfony Routes
- Don't Show Your Privates to Public
- Doctrine Entity Typed Properties With PHP 7.4
- Statie is Dead, Long live Symfony Static Dumper
- Art of Letting Go
- We Do Not Need Senior Developers, We Need Senior Codebases
- How Many Days of Technical Debt Has your PHP Project
- Local Packages 3 Years Later
- How to Test Monorepo After Split Before Actual Split
- How to run Rector and PHPStan on Huge Project in 3 Seconds with PHPStorm
- Switch Travis to GitHub Actions to Reduce Stress
- Introducing PHAR for Easy Coding Standard
- Why is First Instant Feedback Crucial to Developers?
- Migrate Gedmo to KnpLabs
- Doctrine Behaviors 2.0 - Reloaded
- 5 Things I Improve when I Get to new Repository
- 8 Steps You Can Make Before Huge Upgrade to Make it Faster, Cheaper and More Stable
- How to Get Rid of Technical Debt or What We Would Have Done Differently 2 Years ago
- How to Box Symfony App to PHAR without Killing Yourself
- The Single Best Skill to Master Command Line
- How to Delegate Code Reviews to CI
- From 0 Doc Types to Full Type Declaration with Dynamic Analysis
- Still on PHPUnit 4? Come to PHPUnit 8 Together in a Day
- All You Always Wanted to Know About Monorepo But Were Afraid To Ask
- Why Software Articles Must be CI Tested
- How we Upgraded Pehapkari.cz from Symfony 4 to 5 in 25 days
- How to Speedup Test Coverage on Travis by 95 %
- How we Migrated 54 357-lines Application from Nette to Symfony in 2 People under 80 Hours
- Do We Have More than 1024 PHP Groups in The World?
- Standalone Symfony Console from the Scratch
- Standalone Symfony Event Dispatcher from the Scratch
- How we Completed Thousands of Missing @var Annotations in a Day
- How to Convert Listeners to Subscribers and Reduce your Configs
- Why use One-Time Migration Scripts
- 7 Tips to Write Flawless Issue Reports on Github
- 5 Workflow Tips every PHP Developer Should Know
This is the last 50 posts I wrote.
Haven't you find what you've been looking for?
1. Type it here and hit enter...
2. Or explore the Archive